BENS California Regional Programming
Please click here for a list of upcoming events.
Past Events: 2011
- FBI working session on a specific initiative involving emerging cyber/technology and legalities in this new age.
- Col. Bart Howard (Ret.). - Perspectives on Operations in Afghanistan. (MajGen. Mike Myatt, CEO of the Marines Memorial, said it was the most insightful presentation he heard on Afghanistan.)
- RADM Edward H. Deets, III, Commander, Naval Network Warfare Command (NETWARCOM) - NETWARCOM’s challenges and changing approach in this new era of cybersecurity.
- Dan Sutherland, Chief, Countering Violent Extremism Group Directorate of Strategic Operational Planning, National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC) – Working session, NCTC specifically requested assist from the BENS-Bay Area region, in countering domestic radicalization via the internet.
- RADM Michael Brown , Director Cybersecurity Coordination DHS/USCYBERCOM - DHS Cyber security, policy, plans and operations.
- VADM Richard “Weasel” Gallagher U.S. Military Representative, Military Committee, NATO - Modern NATO addressing challenges beyond Europe.
- Third Fleet Reception aboard the USS Bonhomme Richard, during SF FleetWeek.
- Gen. “Punch” Moulton, EUCOM Director of Operations and BG Henry Nowak, the new EUCOM Cyber Chief – Working Session: Seeking insight on emerging trends, key issues and ways to enhance the public/private partnership in the tech/cyber arena.
- Visit to the SEAL training facility.